Build the kind of community you've always wanted. Commit to Everyday Circles each day, and incredible things start happening: inclusion, acceptance, skill-building, empathy, compassion, restoration, and so much more.
If you've wanted to incorporate restorative practices, anti-bias education, social and emotional learning, as well as meaningful content on pressing world issues, but didn't know where to start - we created this for you.
This isn't meant to add one more thing to your plate. It is the plate. The circle can become where your students connect with one another and learn the valuable SEL Competencies of self-awareness, self-management, relationship skills, social awareness, and responsible decision-making. Everyday Circles cards are intended to be easy, quick, and fun...with almost no prep work from you! These are our tried and true activities that we've seen help transform learners and communities.
For those who purchase the cards, some teachers find it easier to project the front view of the cards for students to view. You can access those here: https://peacelearningcenter.org/everyday-circles-images/
© 2021 Transformative Learning Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Any unauthorized reproduction, transmission, modification, display or distribution of this material is strictly prohibited by law.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
We created these cards to make your life easier, enrich your classroom community, and put things like social and emotional learning and restorative justice within reach. We also pepper in important real-world connections about the environment, animals, and social justice! This is a practice that WORKS when classrooms commit to it.
What you get: Full access to our entire set of 180 cards, for you to download and keep, forever!
Your role: Simply will use the cards diligently (as a daily practice) for best results.
1) If you haven’t already, check out a short video about the cards here: https://youtu.be/GZmNxZrWyQk
2) Download your cards.
3) Save the cards somewhere that you can easily access them and use them daily. We are interested in how you choose to use the PDFs. Some will require that you to show one side of the card and read another, so we’d love to hear about how you do this (i.e. project on a screen and read the cards off your phone, pass a tablet around and read the card off your computer).
What Others are Doing:
o Download the file in 2 places and have it on your computer for when you want to project it and on your phone or tablet (so you have the teacher direction in hand).
o Download the file onto your computer and project the image then turn off the projector and read the directions from your computer.
o Download and pass around the tablet in your circle to show then the student side and then read the directions aloud.
Found another way that works for you and your students? If you do and you think others should know about, please email email@example.com.
Things to remember:
● Please don’t share this link. It is a special offer just for you! If another teacher is interested, you can send them here: peacelearningcenter.org/everydaycircles/
● Make sure you read the instructions so it will be easier to use this tool. We made them short and sweet!
● Include time for the reflection questions. They are often the most important part. They can be great for journaling or for a second circle if you have a few minutes of downtime between activities later in the day.
You are so appreciated! Thanks for making the time for this. We know it will create laughter, fun, bonding, and wonderful learning opportunities for your students!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.